On November 21st 2013 my first collection of short stories was published! #excitement
You can find out how to purchase it in paperback and all e formats
OR you can rent a digital copy 🙂
Just click here
- Contributor to How I Learn – a crowd-source funded book detailing the experiences and learning styles of pupils, parents, educators and life long learners – published in aid of Barnardos Ireland. Edited by Helen Bullock. The ebook is available on Amazon & the paperback from the ‘Anseo an Mhúinteor’ Facebook page
- As a member of ASMSG I have a story in their first short fiction anthology – A World of Possibilities (Please note that while there is not erotica in this anthology there are one or two stories of an adult theme)
- I have a regular column in VOX Magazine (back issues can now be read online).
- Monthly column on the Writer’s Fun Zone website
- I’ve also had an article published in WHOA Women magazine.
- I’m an Author Member of writing.ie and so contribute to the member’s blog the odd time.
I’m delighted that I’ve had the opportunity to write a guest post for a few different blogs/sites etc. And there are more in the pipeline.
I’ll add to as I do more… (hint hint) 🙂
Remember What the Angels Said
Is Online Dating OK?
Breaking Bad News… With Good News
Confessions of a Cancer Fraud
Grader Gal Books Blogger Interviews
1 Hundred Works
The Love & Life Project
Keratoconus GB – Living with KC
Anseo A Mhúinteoir
I’m very grateful to those who’ve allowed me to talk through my hat their blogs! I consider it a real privilege. Thanks folks 🙂