- Contributor to Merry Christmas Everyone: A festive feast of stories, poems and reflections – a collection of writings from members of the Association of Christian Writers in the UK
- Contributor to New Life: Reflections for Lent – a collection of writings from members of the Association of Christian Writers in the UK
- Contributor to How I Learn – a crowd-source funded book detailing the experiences and learning styles of pupils, parents, educators and life long learners – published in aid of Barnardos Ireland. Edited by Helen Bullock. The ebook is available on Amazon & the paperback from the ‘Anseo an Mhúinteor’ Facebook page
- When I was a member of ASMSG I contributed to their first short fiction anthology – A World of Possibilities (Please note that while there is no erotica in this anthology, there are one or two stories of an adult theme)
- Regular column in VOX Magazine (back issues can now be read online)
- Regular contributor to the Association of Christian Writers daily blog – More Than Writers. You’ll find me there on the 20th of each month
- Former monthly columnist for the Writer’s Fun Zone website
- Published in WHOA Women magazine (US).
- Author Member of writing.ie and so contribute to the member’s blog the odd time.
I’m delighted that I’ve had the opportunity to write a guest post for a few different blogs/sites etc. And there are more in the pipeline.
I’ll add to as I do more… (hint hint) 🙂
Ouch That Hurts!
Remember What the Angels Said
Is Online Dating OK?
Breaking Bad News… With Good News
Confessions of a Cancer Fraud
Grader Gal Books Blogger Interviews
1 Hundred Works
The Love & Life Project
Keratoconus GB – Living with KC
Anseo A Mhúinteoir
I’m very grateful to those who’ve allowed me to share on their blogs! I consider it a real privilege. Thanks folks 🙂