1. Actually…. you probably shouldn’t nominate me! (Reverse psychology… it’s yer only man!)
But seriously folks… there are better blogs, updated more, regularly by clevererer people! I am well aware that I’m chancing my arm here!
2. Ignoring no.1… You probably shouldn’t nominate me!
I’m not an expert on anything! I talk about God, food, music, my family, myself and numerous other random subjects that I’m not an authority on! This is no place to get useful information on anything!
3. Ignoring no. 1 and no. 2… You probably shouldn’t nominate me!
Lots of bloggers seem to have great tips on how to get people to read your blog. I only have one and it’s totally bogus! Here it is anyway… put the list of priest’s names that Mrs Doyle said when she was guessing Fr. Todd Uncious’ name! I’m not kidding… since I added that post I’ve never been as popular!!!
4. Ignoring no. 1 and no. 2 and no. 3… You probably shouldn’t nominate me!
This is the first year of the new ‘Blog Awards Ireland’! These guys are trying to build a reputation that will stand them in the future! I’m hardly an ambassador for anything other than inane drivel!!! They won’t thank you for it….
5. Ignoring no. 1 and no. 2 and no. 3 and no.4… You probably shouldn’t nominate me!
I’ve nothing to wear to an awards bash! And really… can you see me getting up on stage and making a speech???? Come on now!!!
Well now! There’s five good reasons for nominating me 🙂
I’ve done my best to convince you! If I don’t win, it won’t be my fault!